Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall

So it is now officially Fall and you know what? I Love Fall!!!! It gives me reason to pull out my long jeans and big old sweatshirts. Of course I wear the sweatshirts all year long, but now I can wear them out side and not sweat to death. Makes me sooooo happy.


I also love the weather and the leaves. The leaves have been amazing up here. And from what I hear we aren't even at our peak yet.


I wish we had a boat so I could take some pictures of the trees around the lake. But instead I walked down the shore line a little. And walked about a mile down our 5 mile road to take some pictures for you. I hope you like them as much as I do.

This is off my porch. I know I hate myself sometimes too.

Not to sure what was going on with these rocks. They looked like they had fur on them.







No comments: