Friday, October 3, 2008

This Morning

So after I send my boys off to school I normally come back to the house, check my email and get breakfast for myself. As I was heating some water up for coffee I looked out the window to the lake. And it was so beautiful this morning that I had to run down to the dock and snap off some pictures. I hope you like them.


This was right next to the dock. It looked like the steam was coming from the shore, going out to the middle of the lake and then rising up. It was so bizarre to me. I have never seen that before.

Sun coming up around the point.

Can't even tell you how much I love this picture.

Sounds like we might be going to an apple festival this weekend. I'm hoping to get some good pictures of the boys. Then you can see how big they are getting. I measured Jakob the other day and he is only a foot shorter then me now. That's just not right since he is only 7 and in the 1st grade. By the time the boy is in 6th grade he will be taller then me.

No comments: