Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday Party

The boys and I headed to Austin yesterday for my nephew Mason's birthday party. He is now 6 years old and it was a John Deere theme. We got there about an hour early so the boys could hang out and burn off steam before the others got there.


I got Mason the Tony Hawk skater ramp and some finger skateboards.



My naughty gift to Mason was White Cheedar Cheez-it's. The boy loves them.



As I said before his theme was John Deere. And Bev got his cake done as a cupcake cake. Which I think is the best thing ever. It's easy to pass out and you don't have to worry about cutting and all that junk. But the thing was that the frosting on most of the cupcakes was green. This is what happens when you eat green cupcakes.......


You get the frosting every where and every thing turns green. : ) It was so cute to watch them eat.

No comments: