Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Eve the boys tried to negotiate when they could wake us up on Christmas morning. So Jamie told them not until 5:30 - 6:00. It was 5:31 when they came up to tell us Santa had arrived. So we headed down to the tree in the basement.

Here is the tree with all the presents.
The boys got Uno Flash as a combined gift.

Seth got a Dinosaur adventure play set.

Yes I bought Jake the Call of Duty 4 game to go with the Playstation 3 Santa bought him. But the rule is that if I hear him repeating any of the language on there he would get the PS3 taken away for a year.

Santa also gave Seth a DS and here is one of the games to go with it.

I got Jakob the Guinness Book of World Records book. He is always looking at this book at school so I thought I would get him his own.

The boys also like to play army out in the woods and they have to use sticks as guns. So I got them different guns to run around in the woods with.

Seth had Jamie open the present he made at school.

It was a snowman ornament.

Seth got a Lego cop and cop car set. He looks real happy about that doesn't he?

Now this is from Jakob to me. He remembered that the zipper thing broke on my coat and he saw this at the movie rental place we go to every Friday. So he had Shelly and the girls at the store help him out and he got this for me. It makes me smile that he would think of something like that for me.

Jamie got three different shirts for work from me and the boys.

I got all the stuff to start making my own Lefsa. I'm super excited to start. I also got a FM/AM radio that I can plug my ipod into. And speakers to go to the ipod or computer when we travel.

As one of the gifts we had the boys go on a scavenger hunt. Jamie wrote out a bunch of different clues that had them running around the house.

The gift was a basketball hoop for this summer.

And the clue had them getting there coats and boats on and finding it in the back of the truck.

Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas.
Update: I am now over halfway done with treatment. I am now starting a different drug and this one is not suppose to give me the stomach ache anymore. Which I'm very happy about. It may make my joints hurt and maybe a little more tired. But I will take that over the stomach ache. So I now only have 3 more treatments left!!!!! I'm very happy about that. Again thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.

No comments: