Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Projects #1

One of the projects I did in the house has painting the dining room area. Well I only painted two of the walls, but it was a huge improvement in my opinion. Take a look.....

Before

See the pretty light fixture and the pretty curtains we had. Sorry there is only one before picture. I didn't take many pictures before I started my projects.

After

Don't you just love that green color on the wall. Cheryl helped me pick out the material for the curtains and then we picked out a green and a red paint color from the material. When we got home we showed Jamie and he went with the green. I just love it. I also love the light fixture. Of course the light bulb hanging from the wires does have it's only little flair. Just kidding.

We still need to hang stuff on the walls, but of course that is at the other house yet.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Boy, I sure hope you used a roller on those walls!

Molly said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Looks wonderful! How are things???