Monday, October 27, 2008

Project #7

This was actually the first thing I did when we moved in. It is our bedroom. I painted the top half chocolate brown and the other half the same color as the trim. I didn't want to take any pictures of the room until we got all the furniture in. Here are some before and afters for you.

Here are the rooms before. We pretty much just had the bed and a TV.
And here is the room after the paint and all. How much do you love the brown and blue bed stuff???? I love it!!!!! Plus with finally bringing the furniture we brought some lamps so now I have light in the room. For some odd reason they don't have lights in some of the rooms. The only light would be lamps. I hate that.


Plus also this morning we finally got snow. I'm a little disappointed that you guys south of us got snow before we did. But then again....hah, hah.


No comments: