Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Projects #4, 5, & 6

I have been crazy busy working on blankets for Christmas. I have been taking some of my father-in-laws shirts and cutting them into squares. Then Jamie makes a pattern for me and I sew them together to make a blanket.


Project #4 was Corrina's blanket, which is all done. But I will not be showing it here for two reasons. Reason number one, I know she reads this blog and I don't want her to see it until Christmas. Reason number two, I forgot to take a picture of it. Sorry Corrina, but you will have to wait. I think you will love it when you see it.


Project #5 is Josh's blanket shown below. I'm putting his on here cause I don't think he looks at my blog. So I think I'm safe until Christmas with his. Here is a peak for you.



This is the main square in the middle.
More of the edges.
This is the full blanket.
This is Cory's blanket. I have all the squares stacked on top of each other right now. Just waiting to sew it. I'm in the middle of another project, so sorry, but it will have to wait a little bit longer.


Project #6 are these burb rags I made for one of Jamie's cousin. He just had a little boy. Isn't this material adorable. I just love it. I got the pattern from my sister-in-law.



1 comment:

Corrina said...

You are just evil!!!! :-) Seriously....your projects are AWESOME! You are getting so good at all these sewing things! Can't wait to see mine. It's extra special because you made it! Thanks Sis.... :-)