Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day we continued on to my mom's house in Hayfield. We let the kids run around a little bit before we had lunch and opened presents. This is my sister Bev helping Jakob get is Webkin registered and doing. She also helped Seth with his.


This is one side of the living room with all the kids and presents.

Here is the other side. I really think we sit this way each year.

Here is Mason with one of his gifts.

Michael with is new game arena.

Sidney was so cute. She tore off part of her present and just started to clap her hands and get all excited. It was a dress up outfit. Shelly had to open it right away and help her in it.


Then there is Jamie. When we came into the house Mason went up to Jamie and said I know what we got you for Christmas. And Jamie responded back with just an Oh yeah. And Mason looked at him and said yep it's a leave blower. Jamie was taken back that he actually told him. Once my sister found out that Mason told Jamie she was not happy at all. It's ok though. Cause I'm sure I will be the one using it anyways. Thanks Bev.


I found a place in town that prints pictures on canvas. So I had one of my pictures printed and framed for my mom and Duane.

Here is Shelly opening her new measuring bowls. Jamie was teasing her that he had to look all over for them. Yeah right. God bless Amazon when you leave in the woods.

I got AJ's name this year. I got him the new Hulk and Iron Man movie.

Here is Bev opening her new James Patterson book. Which I still don't have. I'm thinking I need to get to town today.

And poor Duane. In our family we all take turns opening a present. We go youngest to oldest. Well we where in the middle of one of the little kids opening and Duane started to open one of his gifts and we all started to yell at him. We all ended up laughing once he realized what he was doing.
Sidney also got some play makeup. Here is her first attempt.


Oh yeah. I also got AJ lounge pants.


For our last gift AJ came over and handed my mom this camera. He had her look at a picture that was on the back.

Here Bev is explaining that the picture is all the grand kids holding a sign that says Merry Christmas Grandma Hope you like your new camera.
This is mom figuring out that we just got her a new digital camera for Christmas. It makes me giggle when I look at this picture.
I think she likes it. : )

Mason and Seth getting into there new toys.


The boys attacking Jamie.
Jakob and Sidney posing with Jakob's Webkin.

Now Sidney getting into the fight with the boys.
Not to sure why put I don't have any pictures of Mick or Jakob opening any presents. Sorry about that guys.

No comments: