Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Well I suppose I have had enough time off that I should update the blog. I was actually a little sad to see the boys go off to school this morning. Now what do I do???? Any ways here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I'm going to spread all the Christmas stuff out a little bit, so there will only be half of Christmas Day here this week.


On our way to Pemberton the boys were watching movies. Not sure if the sun was in Seth's eyes or if he just wanted to be alone. But he would flip his blanket over my seat and then over his head and make a tunnel to the TV. Sort of his own little movie theatre.


Once we got to Grandma Shaw's it was time for Oyster Stew and all different kinds of other stuff. I sort of got Shelly's plate in the way but we are suppose to use disposable bowls for the stew. If you look at Jamie's bowl you will see he did not follow this rule. He went into Grandma's cupboards and found a bigger bowl. He thought the other ones were to small.

There's Grandma Shaw in the background with all the presents. I think she is getting ready to hand them all out.

We got her a Visa card and a picture frame that says Memories of Hayward. I put a picture of her and Jamie sitting on the dock from her visit with us. I told her that each time she comes up I would get a new picture for the frame. She thought that was a great idea.

Now on to Christmas Morning. We stayed over at Cheryl's house and had the boys open there presents there. We left a note for Santa at the Hayward house to let him know where we where going to be. Seth put the note on the coffee table in front of the fireplace. That way when he came out of the fireplace the note would be right there.
Here is Seth getting he first look at all the presents. Some of the presents in the background are for Saturday also. Don't think they are all for them.

Jake's first look at the presents.

Stocking gifts.

More stocking gifts.

Santa got the boys Webkins. This is Jake's husky he named it Woofe. They love them sooo much. The whole time they had off we would fight over the computer.

This is Seth's Webkin. It is a lioness and he named it Lion. He is also very attached to his. We had one night that we couldn't find it before bed and this brought on the tears. And he also took it to school today for rest time.


More toys.....
I got Jamie a gift certificate to go fly fishing. I think he was a little surprised by this and didn't really know what to say.
And the boys got him a digital picture frame for his desk at work.
I got a bag of Dill Pickle chips from both Jakob and Seth. Of course Seth and Jake both took the bags over once we got home. Jamie got me a box of microwave popcorn and a new....
ipod touch. This has been so much fun to mess around with. This is another reason me and the boys have been fighting over the computer. I wanted to add new things to the ipod and the boys wanted to play with there webkins.
And of course since the boys got to open there Santa gifts Josh got to open his also.
After we got done with our gifts it was on to my mom's in Hayfield.

No comments: