Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend Visit

My friend Brenda and her family came up last weekend to visit. They arrived Friday afternoon. Sounds like the drive wasn't to bad, other then one missed turn.

The boys and I picked up some games, movies and pizza in town after school. We got back here and got the pizzas going right away. After Jamie got home and ate we all sat around in the living room talking and catching up. Then Jakob talked Jason, Katlyn, and Jamie into playing a game with him.






Seth of course made his way to Brenda and talked to her about his Spiderman guys. All the while making himself home on her lap with is blanket covering both of them.


I, of course, chased Ethan around the living room snapping pictures of him.
Saturday we headed into town. We went into a couple different stores on Main Street. Not to many are open right now, but it was still nice to look in the ones that are open.
Once we got back the kids decided they wanted to play in the driveway. So Jamie got out the different bikes for everyone to ride on.

I was a little nervous on this one. Katlyn was watching the boys go up and down the driveway and decided to go also. But she was on Seth's bike and I wasn't to sure how well she could ride. Luckily Jason went up and helped her out.
Then they decided it was time to golf.

Now one of the rules of the weekend was that Jason had to make me his Chicken Noodle soup. And I had to make him a Turtle Cheesecake. I'm thinking I might have to enforce this new rule. So anyone that comes to visit has to make me something I like. In return I will make you something. Yes, I think I like that rule. : )
Yummy!!!!!!!

We already cut into it before I took the picture. So don't mind the carmel.

The kids also ran around down by the beach.
Sunday morning we got up, had breakfast and Brenda and family headed out around 9:00.

Kids trying to get the gameboy to work.
Looks like Ethan is ready to head out. How much do you love his boots??

It was a great weekend. Thanks.

No comments: