Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wedding

I talked to Corrina and I'm allowed to put pictures I took of the wedding on my blog now. : ) I sent her a disk of the pictures I took for her and Joe to look at.

The day of the rehearsal Jamie had to run down to the cabin that Cheryl and Corrina were staying at. And he smuggles Corrina's dress out for me. I have seen pictures of wedding dresses hung in the door way to the church before and I loved them. So I thought I would try it with Corrina's dress on this arch we found down by the river. What do you think???


Here are some pictures of the rehearsal.

Joe and Corrina trying to figure out where they want people to stand.

I have these next two pictures in the wrong order.Big family hug at the end.


Cheryl walking Corrina down.


Here is the yummy pig that they roasted all night. They had to have a guy by the thing all night to make sure the propane stayed lit and the bears didn't eat it. And yes he had a shot gun in case the bear came down.


After rehearsal Kathy, Myranda, Mandy, and I went back to Corrina and Cheryl's cabin and got the flowers together. Corrina bought a bunch of flowers from Costco on her way up to the cabin. So we tore them apart and put them back together they way we wanted them. Once they were together I wrapped them in ribbon.


Now sorry but I don't have any pictures of the wedding itself since I was in it. But here is what I took after the wedding was done.
Mr. & Mrs. Joe Fuller


Corrina sent away for a charm for her flowers. It was a picture of Jim on a ribbon. That way she had him with her on her day.



The next day Joe and Corrina came back to the resort with the dogs.

I'm guessing Cookie (the one standing on the table) does not like the dogs to much. I found her up there yelling and Cheryl and Rosemary laughing.

The perfect Christmas card.

No comments: