Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fish and School

We interrupt the family vacation pictures to show you the new champion of fish in our house. Here is Josh with his 27 1/2 Walleye.








It weighed a little over 7 pounds. And no he did not keep it. We took the pictures and then they returned it to the lake. I asked if he was going to mount it, but Josh said he was waiting for the 30 in Walleye before he does that.



And Tuesday was the first day of school for the boys here. We are back to getting up at 6:00 and waiting for the bus by 6:50. Jake is doing good and is fine with going back. Seth told me today that he wished there was no law saying he had to go to school. He wants to just stay home. I'm hoping he never hears about home schooling or I'm going to be in for another fight. I'm thinking he just doesn't like that he was a new group of kids in his class and not the same people as last year. Let's hope he gets over this real quick or it's going to be a long year.

No comments: