Thursday, October 15, 2009

Volleyball

This past Tuesday the assistant principal Mrs. Lee asked me to go to the volleyball game with her. The girls were going to be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. They were also taking donations to go towards cancer research.

So I went and took a couple pictures of the girls before the game. Mrs. Lee also introduced me to them and let them know that I was battle breast cancer. So I jumped in and got my picture with them also.


Me with the girls. I have my Fight Like a Girl shirt on that I got from my Aunt Brenda.

After the girls were announced they got ready to run through the sign they made.


Here they go.

It didn't go so well. The guy on the right let go and the girls right around it.
I haven't been to a volleyball game since high school, so I was really excited to go. And the girls didn't disappoint. They won 3 games and the other team won 1. It was awesome.
/
/
I also have to share the bowl my brother and sister-in-law got me. I love it.


Update: Still trying to figure out chemo. I was told that I could be apart of a case study if I want to. The case study would be between two different chemo drugs. They want to see how each drug works and what the side effects are. So now I need to decide if I want to do this or just go back to my normal doctor.

1 comment:

Corrina said...

That's so neat! Thanks for sharing those pictures! :-) Love ya! Corrina