Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 09

I was able to help in Seth's class this year for the Halloween party. Before I went to Seth's class I ran over to see Jake and get his picture. They were able to walk downtown and parade for all the stores and people. He said it was a lot of fun.



Then I got to Seth's class and I helped him and his classmates get there costumes on. They normally go to the nursing home and sing, but with the flu going around they just did a parade through school.
Here is Seth and one of his friends. Not sure why, but he wanted to be black spiderman for school.


Seth's class.

Here we go....time to parade through all the other classrooms. One of the first grade classes was actually doing work. That's just wrong!!!!!

Time for treats.


Saturday Seth got into his normal costume. Both the boys wanted to be Army men.

I went into Jamie's old Military clothes and found his camo stuff. I wore it to Seth's school party and a lot of kids asked if I was for real. It was so much fun.
Here is me and the boys with Jamie's Air Force jacket on. We had a great night.



Update on me: I'm sure most of you have gotten an email on our plan of attack. Tuesday (tomorrow) I will be getting my port put in and Thursday will be my first round of chemo. Then it will be every other week for 8 times. I will be going up to Ashland to have this done. My first round I will have Jamie and Bev, my sister, with me. It should be interesting. I'm pretty nervous about it cause I just don't know how I'm going to react to the medication. Here's hoping for the best. Love ya all. Sam

No comments: