Monday, November 16, 2009

First Deer of the Season

Josh got his first deer of the season on Saturday. This is also his first deer with a bow and arrow. Unfortunately he could not find the arrow. But at least he was able to find the more important of the two. Here are some pictures for you.


Jake thought this one looked like she was sitting on the truck.




Right above that piece of grass is were the arrow went in.
And that's were it came out.

Jamie is starting to feel a little pressure now. Josh got like 4 last year and one this year. I don't think Jamie has gotten one yet. He even stayed home from church on Sunday. He didn't see any deer put two Gray Wolfs ran past him. I don't think this would have been to bad, but he was sitting on the ground when it happened. Next weekend is gun opener so hopefully he will get something then.
I personally and doing pretty good. I had about 3 or 4 rough days after chemo. It was pretty much just an upset stomach and a lump in my throat. I'm really hoping that is all I have, but you never know. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. My next treatment is this Thursday and now I'm just waiting to see if my hair falls out or not. It sort of makes showering a scaring thing to do. : )

No comments: