Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July Weekend

My sister, brother-in-law and the boys came up for the weekend. We went tubing, fishing, boating and watched the fireworks here on the lake this year.


Saturday we headed out to do a little tubing and fishing.




Up first was Michael.









I was worried that he wasn't having any fun. So when he got back to the boat we asked if he had a good time and he said yes.


Next up was Jakob. And of course he has been tubing before so Jamie wasn't as nice as he was to Micheal.








And now it's Mason's turn.



Jamie got him moving and I wasn't sure if he would like it either.








But it sounds like he had fun too.


And since Seth fell asleep on the boat Bev went last. Jamie was not nice to her at all. But I think she had a good time.





At one point Jamie was turning the boat to go the other direction and he started to wave at Bev. She said she knew she was in trouble when he did that.


She ended up hitting another boats waves and with the wind it flipped her right over.




But she got right back on it again.




I love this picture.

After the tubing we tried to do a little fishing.


We tried to tie up to one of the bogs. That was interesting to do. And Mick and Mason tried there luck at the front of the boat.


And Michael tried the rear.



4th of July we headed over to Sisco's Resort to watch the fireworks.



Sunset on the flowage.

Here are some pictures of the fireworks. Next year I'm going to read my manual and figure out how to take them the right way. Of course I say that every year and it never happens.











Monday we went out tubing again. This time we let Seth go first since he was still wake.


Ready to go.



He didn't go very long.


The boys decided to go in reverse order, so up next was Mason.


He was telling Jamie to faster.






Michael go a lot more speed this time.






Once Michael was done with getting whipped around he gave the signal to Jamie and Jamie towed him behind us to find an island to hang out on.



We tried to get Mason to put his arms out but he wouldn't do it.



We anchored next to Big Bannana Island and let the boys swim around.


They swam
And swam
Wrestled

Tried to wrestle some more
Explored
And swam some more
You might be looking at these pictures and wondering where Seth was. Well he once again fell asleep on the boat ride over.
Fun was had by all I hope.
I did have a really nice picture of Mick and Bev I was going to post. But my computer hates me and won't let me download it.
Side note: I got my port taken out on Thursday. So now other then check up appointments I am all done with my cancer treatment and surgeries!!!!!

No comments: