Friday, September 17, 2010

School and The Twins

The boys started school on September 1st this year. And once again we were up bright and early to get ready. And to get out to the bus. Here is a picture from the first day of school.

Then on Saturday we headed to the cities for a Twins game. This was our first game in the new stadium. We didn't get there as early as we would have liked, but I think that was ok. By the time we walked from the hotel to the stadium the boys were tired and didn't want to walk around anymore.
When we got to our seats the other team was warming up. They played the Texas Rangers. Once they were done the pitcher for the other team came over and was signing stuff for people.

I talked Jake into going up there and getting his glove signed. Not to sure who he was but I think his number was 35.





A couple pictures of the stadium from our seats. Which were amazing.


Before the game started they introduced some people from the Hall of Fame.


And of course I wasn't paying attention to it all. I saw on Facebook that one of my friends from Federated was at the same game. I asked where they were sitting and with my camera I found them.
They are the ones in the back row, middle. I know, I'm a dork.

Then they had the newest member of the Hall of Fame throw the first pitch to Joe and I started to pay attention again.
He's so cute.

Here are a few pictures I took during the game.
"We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher." :)


We also got to see a Grand Slam. If we get a home run they set of fireworks. The boys really liked that.



My boys, God love 'em.




I've always wondered what they talk about. Are they really talking about the game? Are they just wasting time??


Once we got back to the hotel the church across the street had it's lights on. So I had to run over and take a picture of it. I love buildings like these. So pretty.

No comments: