Saturday, December 11, 2010

School Christmas Programs and Snow

This past Tuesday Seth had his school program. I love seeing all the kids dressed in their Christmas best. I dropped Seth off and it looked like he was the only one not in a shirt and tie. But luckily there were a couple others in polos like him. I don't think I could get him in a tie if I paid him.

Once the kids get on the stands they teachers let the adults come down to the front and take pictures of the kids.


Here Seth just figured out were I was in the crowd.
I believe Jake was next to me making faces at Seth.

During one of the songs the kids took out kazoos and played them instead of singing the words. Super cute.
Then on Thursday we had Jakob's concert.

He found me right away.


Not to sure what those two are laughing at. : )


I think Jake was trying to explain to his friend were the rest of his family was.


After the concert we went back to Jakob's classroom to pick him up and also got to take his gingerbread house home. I went in on Tuesday morning and helped Jake makes his during class. It was a lot of fun. I wore a black long sleeve shirt there and come out almost white from the frosting.



Today we are hanging out in the house and waiting for the snow to stop. I think it started about 3 or 4 this morning. I was up at 2 and nothing was going on yet.
Jamie went out in to the woods and took a chainsaw to a few trees that had fallen down on the trail he uses to get out to the lake. Once that was done he took the boys out for a quick drive.

You'll have to trust me, but Seth is sitting in front.


Jake, Jamie and Spike heading out for Jake's ride.


Hi mom!!

And through the woods to Grandma's house we go!

1 comment:

Corrina said...

Jake is becoming such a young man already. wow!! Seth in a tie? Maybe for his wedding. Yeah for snowmobiling!!! Have fun!!!