Friday, March 20, 2009

In Honor of Spring



Jakob has been growing his hair out all winter. Cause he said he needed it longer to keep his head warm and he wanted hockey hair. We have gone in a couple times to trim it. But not much was taken off when we did. I made a deal with him that he could grow it out. But once spring got here he had to cut it off again. We agreed and life went on.
Then the other day I looked at the calendar and saw that Friday was the First Day of Spring. I told this to Jakob and he told me to make a haircut appointment cause it was time to cut it off.

It's amazing how one little haircut can make them look so different.
And yes this is my child. Can't you tell from the crazy pictures. He's such a goof ball. You just have to love him. : )
Happy Spring Everyone!!!!!



No comments: